[AMRadio] smart alec question

Edward Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Tue Sep 22 15:29:27 EDT 2009

Hi Todd,

Well, the gang certainly is NOT in the traditional AM window frequencies of
7290-, or 7295-KHz, that's for sure...!

I know because I've been honing-in some 40-meter oriented HB stuff here in
the shack, receiver-wise, and had to content myself with tweaking things up
tuned to (dare I say it...?!) SSB signals...!!!

More fun just to let our fingers do the talking ABOUT microphones, here on
the computer, than to actually use one...heck, with the demonstartion of all
this motor ability, everyone SHOULD really be on CW! Hi Hi.

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ