[AMRadio] smart alec question

Todd Carpenter n9ysq at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 17:24:52 EDT 2009

Well, i had heavy noise and interference from rain and truck. Called on 7180 for 20 minutes no replies. Thats ok. I tried. Heard a very strong ssb signal that was on 7184. And they complain about how wide AM is! I had to dial down half a kc to get clear enough to listen for replies. If you heard me let me know.