[AMRadio] Microphone recomendation

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Wed Sep 23 21:32:14 EDT 2009

I think that is a real good idea.
I like to limit the frequency response, no point in being real wide, and
control the modulation.
I hear plenty of guys on the air under and over modulating, as well as
operating 2 or more KHz away from where everyone else is operating.

But I don't think you need 5 real expensive boxes in line to do the job.
I have a berringer gizmo that does it all for under $100.00 new.

Brett