[AMRadio] Fasten your seatbelts - here we go for another ARRL ride

J.D. MacAulay, WQ8U jmac6235 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 23:52:38 EDT 2009

Boy Manual Man, you sure are right - I'm just another of those dummies that doesn't read every word like you guys that have business that service ham radio.  I just have concern about the true intentions of the folks running the ARRL after their earlier attempts to change the ham radio world.
I stand corrected - mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
73
Mac
WQ8U
Hillsborough, NC