[AMRadio] MCM Electronics digital multimeter for $2.99

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Thu Sep 24 10:21:50 EDT 2009

I tried to go in and get some and could not get
the discounted price
I guess that they must have had a run on them from
this group...I was going to buy a
Dozen and sell them at a hamfetst for $6
ea...Still cheap...I did get in on the Heil
AES deal for the Classic...Only thing is that was
$100 ea...No dozen of those  LOL

Bob W1PE