[AMRadio] MCM Electronics digital multimeter for $2.99

Vic Mukal tvictor at attglobal.net
Thu Sep 24 12:45:56 EDT 2009

My favorite Fluke meter stays on my workbench for the boatanchor tasks but
these bargain meters are fine for the garage/auto work, around the house,
for emergencies where voltages over 300volts are rare.  As said in other
posts, there is a place in our tech environment for a $3 that we won't care
if it gets knocked around or is not as precise as a $300 meter.

But buy what you need - don't buy 10 or 20 of them just to save on the
shipping. My junk box is full of excess goodies that I bought in bulk over
the last 40 years to "save" money and never have and will probably never
use.
Tom
WB2STR