[AMRadio] Microphone recomendation

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 15:31:40 EDT 2009

>Is that Logitek from Fair Radio ?

No, but maybe they have them too.  I got this one free from a fellow
broadcaster who was otherwise going to throw it away.  It is really too
noisy (hiss) for my taste, but free is hard to beat, and I haven't
found a better rackmount mixer to replace it yet.  I'd like to get a
Pacific Recorders NewsMixer but haven't found one priced cheap enough
for my budget.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/