[AMRadio] Microphone recomendation

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Thu Sep 24 16:10:03 EDT 2009

> found a better rackmount mixer to replace it yet.  I'd like to get a
> Pacific Recorders NewsMixer but haven't found one priced cheap enough
> for my budget.

I would check with Mooretronix.  Although they primarily service PR&E
product, from time-to-time they also have reconditioned consoles available
for purchase.  Not too many of the NewsMixers exist.  When production was
running, they were primarily sold to large group owners.  Few medium and
small-market stations could afford them.

http://www.mooretronix.com/

Paul, W9AC