[AMRadio] MCM Electronics digital multimeter for $2.99

Robert Lawson w4rl at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 24 19:16:47 EDT 2009

Yes Bernie I agree.

And also true gifts that are unconditionally given to friends and strangers
are those that need not be mentioned publicly, as if so, they are not gifts
but hidden agendas by the giver.

Yes, this is rather sad.  But what goes around, comes around.  I think
though for some the old adage of "mine is bigger than yours" prevails as
their primary life's mantra.

I'm out of here on this thread.

Robert W4RL