[AMRadio] MCM Electronics digital multimeter for $2.99

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 00:19:59 EDT 2009

> And of course, at a hamfest, you can look at a guy's price for
> something and shake your head and walk on if you don't like it.  Or
> offer him less.

I second that motion.

When dealing with a small number of items, a high percentage profit is
needed to make it worth the time.  If they bought 10 and sold them for
a $6 profit, thats only $60 for a lot of gathering and distributing.
 Now if we were talking 100 items and all could be sold in one
afternoon at the Hamfest, that would be a different story....maybe....
 But just 10 items which would probably take a couple of Hamfests to
get rid of them all.  Thats a LOT of work for 60 bucks!

Personally, I wouldn't do it just for dinner money!!

Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."