[AMRadio] MCM Electronics digital multimeter for $2.99

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Sat Sep 26 00:32:31 EDT 2009

In the time that it took to read all these emails on digital multimeters,
etc., I could have been on AM populating the bands with "angel music."

No wonder the bands are a bit devoid of AMers - too much typing I think!

David Knepper, W3ST-W3CRA
Publisher of the Collins Journal and
Secretary to the
Collins Radio Association