[AMRadio] AM 75- 80 meters

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Sun Sep 27 13:47:21 EDT 2009

I don't operate at night, but appreciate not having to tune all around the
band looking for a good AM qso.

3880 is tough for me, some plasma TV interference on 3880 at nasty high
levels, 3870 is clear.

I suppose I could learn the garbage for an extra ticket, but don't know
where/who gives the test.
Besides, I balk at having to take the test, when my station is all home
brew, the the person giving the test likely could not figure out how to
operate it, let alone build it.

I have a commercial FCC license, does that not count for anything? (no).

Brett