[AMRadio] AM 75- 80 meters

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 22:31:01 EDT 2009

Bill,

Sorry u having trouble finding hams to work.  One other thing to keep
in mind (not only you Bill but others) is on any given evening, some %
of ops this time of year are QRT because of wx.  For example I'm shut
down right now because thunderstorms moving through tonight.   & you
don't have to be right under them--QRN from them will make operating
miserable for any ham within a few hundred miles of one depending on
time of day.  Anyway welcome to AM Bill you will find as I have that
it is a lot of fun and all the ops are great people.

73

Rob K5UJ