[AMRadio] Extra Class License

Todd Carpenter n9ysq at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 05:50:19 EDT 2009

I am so glad that a panel of exam experts is on the list. I struggled to understand enough of the electronics to pass the general exam. The math and theory are latin to me. I can teach the technician exam, and have on occasion. Extra however is a whole different world to me. Who would like to be my elmer on this? Thanks. Todd.