[AMRadio] Ham Radio Growing in the Age of Twitter

kj4hyd kj4hyd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 11:21:05 EDT 2010

On 4/7/2010 9:56 AM, David Knepper wrote:
> Next survey submitted by Max, M0GHQ, which may be more relevant.
> Thanks Max and thank you participants.

So how many of us are running "Heavy Metal"?

Converted Broadcast, Military, or Commercial Radio rigs?

Make & Model?

I have a RCA BTA-1R1 and a Gates BC-500H myself.

--
73,
Kevin Raper

There is no limitation to the fidelity of AM radio. From a mathematical standpoint, AM does better in frequency response than FM. - Leonard Kahn