[AMRadio] Heavy Metal

AirRadio AirRadio at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Apr 7 18:25:37 EDT 2010

Residing here in the UK, 3 x BC-610E's, an RAF Marconi T1509, the same type
of transmitter as used on Radio Caroline in the 1960's weighs 800Lbs, (2x
813's modulating 2x 813's, 450+w carrier). A couple of ART-13's and  a
BC-375, along with various other smaller Collins and Drake boatanchors.
73 de Max, M0GHQ