[AMRadio] CCA First Wednesday AM Night ---- TONIGHT!!!

Robert Lawson w4rl at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 7 18:40:52 EDT 2010

Larry,

Do you still post to the SAMRC reflector.  The one Andy WA4KCY.  I
understand one has to type in the Subject box:

[SAMRC]

leaving the rest of the subject line blank.  Then proceed with the message
in the message box area.

73 Robert W4RL
Trustee of W4GCM callsign of the Gulf Coast Mullet Net on 3.885 bout's 6pm
central daylight savings time Thursdays.  Come join us.