[AMRadio] CCA First Wednesday AM Night ---- TONIGHT!!!

Ted Gustafson ted.gustafson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 19:58:20 EDT 2010

Yes, talk to Arnie somebody should pick that stuff up. I have thought about
it but there is now way in hell I could swing that right now. This horse is
starting to get its nose in my pocket to. I am going to have to put in more
wiring and water line and I know I will have several hundred in just diesel
fuel before all the projects get done. 10 gal of fuel is 35 bucks and that
does not last long between the cat, the excavator and the tractor. Not to
mention going to Talmoon with the pickup to get shavings. Someone seems to
forget that all the "junk that needs to be moved off of HER pasture", is
sitting on the the 2 acres of land that I bought and paid for so I would
have room for my stuff. I just bite my lip and let it slide. So that is why
I am thinning out some of the dead and defective trees in the plantation I
am just moving it all back in there. I told here the other day "That's where
it is going and one I get it there I don't ever want to hear another fucking
word about it."   So thinking about rings are we? Think real hard. After
three marriages spanning 40 years I have found the best thing to do is just
let it slide. Life is too short even shorter at my age. I'm just venting. If
I didn't have to go up to my Sisters this Saturday I would think about
jumping in the van and going down to Miltona and paying Arnie (the other
one) a visit and picking up the belting. I think I am going to have to do
that soon anyway seeing he is not allowed up here anymore. There again
that's what happens when your wife gets pissed at your friends.