[AMRadio] Soldering, Me = Yes! Building, soldering and wiriing techniques?

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Thu Apr 8 14:04:46 EDT 2010

There is a slight backlash going on against them dropping the
CW requirement.

I have heard about a number of people who have "rebelled" against
the ARRL and FCC's boneheaded anti-CW decisions, and actually
consider CW as some kind of a "forbidden fruit" that they want to try.

Just anecdotal evidence from other hams stories about folks they
have been elmering here in Florida. ALso, I know two new local
hams who got their ticket within the past year and are actually
running CW on the air.

Thankfully there are some folks entering the hobby whose main attraction
is the older side of amateur radio - tubes, AM and CW etc.

73s - Bry, AF4K