[AMRadio] Retro 75

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Thu Apr 8 21:05:42 EDT 2010

Actually no, it costs $369.00 for the version that only covers 80m
through 15m and you have to presumably pay more than that if
you want to use 160m, 12m and 10m.

You have to open it up and fiddle with modules to change bands too.
Oh, and it seems like the digital display is an optional Extra. (Presume
that's what they mean by "as shown wioth optional KC2" on the web page.
It doesn't explain)
I'm not knocking it at all - I am sure it is a great radio, but for what it
costs I would prefer a used all mode rig that includes AM.

73s - Bry, AF4K