[AMRadio] retro 75

johndtate at post.com johndtate at post.com
Sat Apr 10 23:53:25 EDT 2010

Hi Brett and the group.  You guys are having way too much fun with
these kits!! Just had a QSO with a few people and among them was Jack,
W9GT and although he was very hard to copy here in Louisiana, I was
amazed that I did catch a few words here and there despite an S9 noise
level.  Had it been December or January with no noise, the 2.5 watts
would have easily made the trip here.  Anyway, I just put in my order
to Dave and Brett maybe you could make a document with the mods you
applied for everyones benefit.  I'm looking forward to building this
kit and putting it on the air.

John KX5JT