[AMRadio] retro 75

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Sun Apr 11 20:41:26 EDT 2010

Dave,
I tried both 50K and 100K pots, with the same results.
I did not check all the parts, the detector fet might be bad, or something
else wrong, but the lower resistor fixes it.

The mic I have has a battery (AA) that fits inside to provide power.
I have not had a chance to try other mics yet, I have a hand mic from a 2
way radio that might work well, and a bunch of hifi balanced mics....

The weather has been too nice to be inside playing radio though...

Brett
N2DTS