[AMRadio] retro 75

Robert Nickels ranickel at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 22:31:19 EDT 2010

I posted this on AM Fone but I'll toss it out here too, since we've been
talking about the Retro 75 a lot.

One idea for packaging would be to find a basic old mobile CB (working
or not) at a garage sale or thrift store.  Gut it, and mount the Retro
75 board where the CB board used to be.  You'd have  a mic (probably
connectorized), speaker, coax and power connections, and two spots for
the tuning and volume pots.  I'd want to change the appearance so it
didn't look like a CB anymore but it would be an easy way to get most of
the parts needed, probably for only a few bucks.  Just a thought.

73, Bob W9RAN