[AMRadio] Check out my photos on Facebook

Randall Murphree invite+m2rna2wx at facebookmail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:59:02 EDT 2010

Hi James,

Thanks,
Randall

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100000033517205&k=Z6E3Y5WXV2614BAJVFYXQPWWU6BAX34CQTCY&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=amradio%40mailman.qth.net&c=3fdf8fe355a4da16b2009326914bfaa0.amradio@mailman.qth.net was invited to join Facebook by Randall Murphree. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=1127af&u=746404646&mid=2301bb3G2c7d3b26G0G8