[AMRadio] facebook

Todd Carpenter n9ysq at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 22:28:22 EDT 2010

Funny I use facebook every day. It does not do anything that you dont tell it to do. It does not auto export/invite your address book. You must confirm each person who wants to be your friend. Just like deleting or not posts you dont like. It is a great way to network with lost school chums and family you rarely see. You even have to tell it if you want email notifications from your page. There are many applications that can take your facebook friends list and generate spam wiithin facebook, but i always deny their access requests. Facebook is not the next great satan. It is a useful tool for those who use it. I even have a business page there that is growing.