[AMRadio] facebook

Barry Sherwood ars.kf5gc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:31:01 EDT 2010

Bernie, Folks join face book at the urging of friends and family but
they do not realize that facebook sends invites to all your contacts
unless you tell it not to! It is not very user friendly in my opinion
and people have to look closely at their privacy settings there. Flickr
or Picasa are better venues in my opinion if they want to share pictures
of their station or rigs. Just my 2 cents worth but then again I may be
senile.

Barry
KF5GC