[AMRadio] Email change of address

Barry Sherwood ars.kf5gc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 09:12:14 EDT 2010

Fred, You can do this by clicking on the link:
from there scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the
"unsubscribe or edit options" button that will take you to a log in page
where you enter your email and password to access your account options.
At that next page you can change your email address just for this list
or globally for all qth.net lists you subscribe to. Whew hope you got
all that.

Good Luck
Barry
KF5GC