[AMRadio] The Art of Ragchewing

johndtate at post.com johndtate at post.com
Sun Apr 25 23:26:19 EDT 2010

Hello Steve,

You bring up excellent points concerning the fast break-in mode of AM.
I do give a nod to the fast break in type of operation towards the end
of the article but I will add a bit more to that section.  The low
power and limited antenna argument for faster break-in operation is
certainly valid.  I shall amend and add these considerations with an
acknowledgment to your call.  This is the type of comments that will
help to build a more complete article, thanks!

73 John