[AMRadio] The Art of Ragchewing

johndtate at post.com johndtate at post.com
Sun Apr 25 23:32:30 EDT 2010

Well Bob!  I've had more than one QSO with AMer's from the Northwest in
recent history!  I certainly remember a few nice QSO's with Steve,
KL7OF from TumTum, WA.   You gotta call CQ sometimes, you may be
surprised!  Steve was engaging and interesting using a homebrew
transmitter and as I recall, he was soon to be heading to Alaska, which
I believe he made the migration up there for the summer now.

73, John KX5JT