[AMRadio] 3880 Khz Crystals @ESS

johndtate at post.com johndtate at post.com
Fri Apr 30 16:27:07 EDT 2010

Rich is a pleasure to do business with.  I just got off the phone with
him since my retro75 has appeared in my mailbox today.  Whoo hoo!  I
ordered a 3.880 and an extra 3.885 (one never knows) xtal.  He actually
was on the road dropping orders off at the post office, one was for you
Lee.  If you are a licensed amateur, he will take your order and ship
it immediately while awaiting your personal check.  That's a great way
to do business and I've noticed quite a few amateur radio based
companies do it that way.  For me, Paypal is easier than finding my
checkbook, envelops and stamps so that's the route I took.

John KX5JT