[AMRadio] TechRad T-350-XM

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Sun Aug 1 16:20:09 EDT 2010

Ray, WD2AFJ has one in Phillipsburg, NJ. That's how I was able to tell the
difference between the it and the RCA. Although the speech amp is an exact
clone of the RCA. 813's and 805's were pretty plentiful back during WW II
and they matched up well with on-the-shelf broadcast iron. The mod
transformer that is in mine is the exact same one used in a 1KW RCA
broadcast rig.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK