[AMRadio] Johnson Adventurer smashed in transit!!! - Need 807, 6AG7, 5U4G !!!

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 12:41:43 EDT 2010

i don't know who shipped it but it should have had one of the
following:  tubes removed and shipped separately or, interior of
cabinet stuffed with bubble wrap, the type with the big bubbles and
really packed in there to keep the tubes from coming loose out of
their sockets.   If none of that was done it wasn't properly packed
however well the outside was.  Chalk it up to the price of a shipping
lesson.

73

Rob
K5UJ