[AMRadio] 40M Phone?

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Sat Aug 7 21:07:13 EDT 2010

I had eight different contacts on 40 SSB today starting roughly around
6:30 PM EDT to roughly about 8:30 PM EDT.  Sun is just starting to slide
down on the west coast during this time period. All contacts were made
below 7200 KHz. From NJ, close in contact was PA, the rest out to TX, IA,
MI, and several in between. Signals received averaged from S5 to about
S9. Was running the Flex 5000 barefoot, roughly 100 into the inverted
vee.

Pete, wa2cwa