[AMRadio] 40M Phone?

johndtate at post.com johndtate at post.com
Sat Aug 7 21:16:54 EDT 2010

I've had some great afternoon QSO's both on 7.160 and 7.290 AM.  Also,
EARLY morning, 3am has yeilded AWESOME 20db over 9, hour long QSO's
with absolutely NO QRM across the USA.  Of course, they only happen
when others are available to talk too but when it happens, it's very
pleasant to work AM on 40 meters.

John KX5JT