Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 13:15:33 EDT 2010

Joe,

They come up for sale once in a while on email lists such as
amps at contesting.com and websites like QTH.com but any established
vendor will want a lot of money for one.  I have seen prices all over
the place $500 on up.  I got a quote a few months ago from RF Parts
for one for $1100!  : o

Individuals selling want less usually but any 3x1 is going to be old
and you take a gamble.  If this is for an already built amp or rig
that's one thing.  If you are building something I advise you to
consider another tube for your project.

73

Rob
K5UJ