[AMRadio] Equipment & tubes stolen from Ken K7EMO

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Sat Aug 14 12:03:42 EDT 2010

I trust Ken filed a police report, I was cleaned out of a bunch of stuff
about a year ago including tubes, transformers, VLF receiver, test
equipment, engine blacks, heads, tools,  and a 1928 Harley model JD. I had a
$3,500 reward posted everywhere and never heard a peep from anyone.

Pretty much know who did it,  about 75 % confidence, but can not act on
that.    It was interesting when I talked to a detective in a nearby county
about this guy, he asked, your not going to do anything stupid are you? I
replied,  of course not.  he said here is our file on him,  ( two plus
inches thick)  copy down anything you want, I will be back in while!!!   Can
not help but believe he was hoping his problem would disappear!!!  insurance
covered only those items that were considered personal, and nothing for
anything that could be considered motorized vehicle parts or other.
anyway, Ken may be able to recover most of the loss on his home owners
policy.   Bernie