[AMRadio] WTB - Six Meter AM Gear - was - 50.400 FT-243 Xtal (8400 kHz)

John Flood kb1fqg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 10:24:48 EDT 2010

Howie,

For the past 10 years or so I've been running the "Waltham Wranglers Swapnet"
here in the Boston area I think the net is as old as our 2Meter repeater from
what anyone can remember!

There were two 6M AM rigs offered last week that I think may still be available,
both from the same guy.  First a Heathkit Seneca 6&2 meter TX (think the
asking price was $80) and a "Laugh-at-it" HA460 (think $40)  The guy is Mike
N1GCT.  He had a deal go sour or eham or qrz and even after offering the guy a
refund, the other party posted a warning about him.  I've hosstraded several
things with him without issue, however YMMV.  You can contact him at
N1GCT at yahoo.com

Now back to our regular programing........

John Flood
KB1FQG