[AMRadio] New members

Jim Wilhite w5jo at att.net
Tue Aug 17 16:40:27 EDT 2010

Hi all,

We have had several new members join these two lists so I want to take a
couple minutes of your time to say welcome to them and pass a reminder
about the lists to everyone.

First on the AM Radio Discussion list we don't sell, buy or swap gear,
that is for the AM Swap list.  So post your dollar activities on that
list.  Now is a good time for all new people to read the rules for the
Discussion list.  There aren't many and everyone behaves real well so I
haven't had to make any moderator comments in quite a while.  You will
find a link to them at the bottom of this message.

All of us try to live and let live and you may think we are allowing
some things to get buy, but be assured we do cover the bases.  If we see
something amiss, we mail the person direct and do our level best to be
gentle with the reminders.  If you read something wrong, please try not
to moderate.  That perturbs us more than anything.

I think in the 3 or 4 years I have been moderating here we have banned 2
or 3 people and that is all.  It sure is nice to deal with adults so
thanks to all of you.  Have fun, keep a light heart, a positive attitude
and live it up.  Email us if you have questions.

Brian/WA5AM is list owner, Todd/KA1KAQ and myself Jim/W5JO moderate it.

73

Jim/W5JO
Moderator