[AMRadio] WTB 6m AM rig

C.L. Mitchell rsq14adam1 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:41:48 EDT 2010

In the late 50's and early 60's when the propagation was really great used a converted DX-40 xmtr and S-85 with International FCV-2 converter on 6M.  Along with a homebrew 4 el beam at about 40' on a homemade wood tower.  Used to keep skeds from southern Indiana into Florida daily.  Still own a reasonable amount of 6M AM boatanchors, but need to get my 6 el beam back up.

Mitch  K9PNP