[AMRadio] D-104 modifications

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Fri Aug 27 11:37:07 EDT 2010

That is all very true Todd  and if you want to make it sound GREAT check out
the K7DYY preamp...It does have EQ in it and will make any d104 sound
magnificent...Fits into the mic just like a stock pre but far from Stock
LOL By the way  Check out K7DYY Mod Monitor for AM while on his site and off
course his class E AM stuff...He does great work

Bob W1PE