[AMRadio] D-104 modifications

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Fri Aug 27 22:55:28 EDT 2010

Another item...If you go to ASTATIC.com you will find out that CAD Audio
owns the name now and is a pro only and a commercial audio company... No one
can live off Ham Radio only anymore... You have to diversify big time...
That is why my company is Audio Video Media  We have diversified so
greatly...We never sold TV's in the 40 years I have been doing it...Now over
1/3 of our business is TV's...

Bob W1PE