[AMRadio] D-104 modifications

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 28 14:40:45 EDT 2010

FWIW and this may have been mentioned and I missed it, if so sorry, but Bob Heil
makes a D-104 replacement element. It's dynamic not crystal, but it does sound
good. He actually made two types one with a flat wideband response but dropped
it because the one with a communication mic frequency response made more sense
for this mic.

Bill AD5OL