[AMRadio] The Replacement Mod for the D104

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 21:05:00 EDT 2010

i did not know the 10-da was dynamic.  I recall it was used a lot on
PA systems back in the 1960s.

I have a J30 around here somewhere I've had so long I don't even
remember how I got it but I think it was part of a T-60 I bought back
in the 1970s at a hamfest.  I sure hope I did not sell or give it
away.  I have done some investigating and I believe it will work well
with a 10 Meg input Z rig.  it is now one of these "bullet" mics that
harmonica players like, along with the shure green bullet.
therefore, it is going for higher prices.

Rob
K5UJ