[AMRadio] sdr-iq

John Coleman jc at pctechref.com
Wed Feb 10 14:17:58 EST 2010

Hey Bernie:
	This is just a suggestion of what you might check into.  I am not
familiar with the radio but have heard other brick radios that sound pretty
good.  Concerning the computer, it is possible, although you would not
generally want it, to listen to the recorded sound while recording and at
the same time listen to the input.  Obviously the recorded audio will be
slightly delayed from the input causing an echo sound.  Most sound cards
will record at the same time they are playing something, and have a separate
set of controls for recording than for playback however both sets may have a
listening level control.

	Just a suggestion on something to check.
John, WA5BXO