[AMRadio] sdr-iq

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 10 17:09:27 EST 2010

Hi Jay.
 I do have  mid to upper range sound card, the processor shows that it is
running at about 65 to 80 %, so I assume that is ok.  I also notice the
latency, about .5 sec and the noise floor does seem high, not a problem on
80 however. I am interested to see what it sounds like on 10.  the filter is
great as is the spectrum display, just the poor audio, and I am not one opf
the audio nuts, so it must be really bad.   I know the Flex takes a lot of
computer, I could use a little better video card as the waterfall does slow
down on full screen.  just seems weird when I can watch a DVD with good
audio.  Bernie----- Original Message -----