[AMRadio] Comment from N0JEF

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at dishmail.net
Wed Feb 10 19:45:04 EST 2010

Hi Carl and all,

Thanks for promoting the CCA First Wednesday AM Net. I am the net manager
some it is appreciated!

I will also add that on the other Wednesday's of the month Mike N8ECR does
the "Mighty Elmac Night" starting at 8:00 pm Eastern time.

Lots and lots of AM equipment on there also. Meant to be a low power night
but any rig and power is welcome.

73 Larry WA9VRH
Collins Collectors Association AM Night Manager