[AMRadio] sdr-iq

W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:02:49 EST 2010

I've been thinking about getting the SDR-IQ, but I'd like to know more
about the other options our there if any of you have opinions.  I'd
love to team it to my IC-746, but there is no IF output readily
available.  I have seen something about using some connection to one
of the filter slots, but these new SSB rigs are not something I desire
to work on, or modify.  I had the SDR-1000 once upon a time, but sold
it.  I loved the sync. AM.  Very good quality.

I mainly want this for signal analysis, however the Lowfer stuff
sounds interesting to me as well, and the SDR-IQ can go down well
below that even.

73
Brian / w5ami

--
Brian Sherrod, PA
My website: "Arkansas Airwaves" - http://arkansasairwaves.net
Email : ars.w5ami at gmail.com

"The better I get to know some people, the more I find myself loving dogs."