[AMRadio] sdr-iq

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Wed Feb 10 20:46:00 EST 2010

The flex 1500 will be about $650.00 I think, the sdr-iq is $500.00, anything
else is a grand or over.
The sdr-iq makes a good receiver and a great piece of test equipment, I used
it to check my homebrew amp.
I just had a 2 inch antenna and it worked great.

I think the sdr-iq performance is fine, if you want really good performance
you have to pay for it.

Brett