[AMRadio] Comment from N0JEF

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Wed Feb 10 20:52:09 EST 2010

Many people do not like large groups, and will leave if it gets over 3.
Really large groups are not my favorite thing, but sometimes they build up,
but then clear out after a while..

I often go down 10 and call CQ.
I think sdr stuff has changed things, I don't often call cq without a quick
response.
People see the carrier on the display and check it out...

Brett