[AMRadio] Comment from N0JEF

kj4djf at aol.com kj4djf at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 23:49:27 EST 2010

 Man - didn't mean to stir the pot THAT much.  lol   But thanks for the replies.

I run a Kenwood TS-480HX.  (I can hear the groans from the boat anchor crowd) haha

The 480hx  is a 200 watt radio with a 50 watt carrier on AM and shows 200 watts pep on an external watt meter while modulating.

My name is Jeff.  I am in Clearwater Florida.  The email has my old call.  My vanity is N0JEF.

73,
Jeff